- "A shotgun with no reload time offers plenty of high speed carnage. This one can use explosive shells, too."
- —Turok: Dinosaur Hunter manual
The Auto Shotgun is a black-grey colored shotgun. What makes it different from the other Shotgun is that this weapon has a revolver-style feed mechanism. As it name indicates, it is fully automatic and does not need to be pumped.
Unlike the regular shotgun, the Auto Shotgun has a much faster rate of fire, which comes in handy when dealing with multiple enemies. Using in conjunction with explosive shells, a player can clear an area much faster than with any other weapon (save for the Fusion Cannon and Chronoscepter).
This weapon can however, run out of ammo faster, and can only hold up to 30 rounds total (counting both explosive and normal shells). With a Backpack pickup, however, its ammo capacity will be doubled and prove to be of great use.
- Weapon (Auto-Shotgun): Restocks 15 BCKSHT shells
- EXP Shells: Restocks 4 EXP shells
- EXP Box: Restocks 10 EXP shells.
- BCKSHT Shells: Restocks 5 shells.
- BCKSHT Box: Restocks 20 shells.
List of appearances
Notes and references
- Dickson, Bill (March 4, 1997). "Weapons & Ammunition". Turok: Dinosaur Hunter manual. United States: Acclaim Entertainment. p. 13.
|Weapons of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter|